February 22 will mark 28 years of providing a Scandinavian Smorgasbord for our community. Lots of ways to get involved- workshops, providing food, helping with the meal… something for everyone to do..
Watch for the sign up board in the Hemgren Room.. and MARK YOUR CALENDAR for these IMPORTANT DATES:
- Jan 27 (Monday): Smorgasbord Committee Chair Meeting -7 pm
- Feb 1 (Saturday): Cookie Workshop 12:15 on
- Feb 8 (Sat): Lefse Preparation – 10 am
- Feb 9 (Sun): Lefse Workshop 12:15 on
- Feb 17(Mon): Meatball Workshop 10 am on
- Feb 18 (Tues) Smorgasbord Committee Chair meeting-7 pm
- Feb 21 (Fri) Set up for Dinner 10 am on
- Feb 22 (Sat) AM- Preparation
- 1 -7 pm dinner
- 6:30 on—cleanup
- Feb 23(Sun) Left–over Sale between services
Tickets will go on sale February 1st.. Tell you friends and relatives! A great time for Fun, Food and Fellowship!