November 15, 2014
8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Bazaar time is here!!!! Crank up your ovens, cookie irons and lefse griddles!! All manner of Scandinavian and Christmas goodies are needed. And rev up those sewing machines and knitting needles – if you are a crafter, we need your items, too! If you aren’t a cook or a crafter, there are other ways to help. There will also be a soup and pie lunch.
- Scandinavian Cookies- krumkakke, Rosettes, sandbakkels, others?
- Rolls (8 dozen) to serve for lunch and to sell
- Cinnamon rolls to serve for breakfast
- Whipped cream (3 spray cans) for pies
- Breads- rye bread, any homemade breads
- Quick breads (pumpkin, banana,etc)
- Cookies, candies
- Berry pies
- Hand-crafted items
- NEW this year… “Attic Treasures” (we’ve been cleaning Immanuel’s cupboards and will be offering some “treasures” for sale.) If you have “Treasures” (this is not rummage, but items that might be collectible) you’d like to donate.. let Nancy know.
- You can always just make a donation to support the cause!
- 9-12 Make Pumpkin pies (in church kitchen)
- 9 am Set up parish hall- baked goods (price and set out)
- Set up parish hall with crafts
- 7-9 am- make soups
- Work kitchen- shifts: 9-noon; or 12-2
- Cashiers: shifts 8-10; 10-12 or 12-2
- Work in Parish hall- Crafts or baked goods or Attic Treasures; shifts: 8-10; 10-12 or 12-2
Sunday Nov 16th: Help with Cleanup!
Proceeds from this year’s bazaar will go to
- 10% tithe to synod
- 10% local tithe split between Family Promise and Carole Graham Home
- Remainder will go to to support Immanuel’s ministries