Watch this video to see the details about the proposed renovations!
What are the specific goals of this appeal? Our goal over the next three years is to raise $599,325 — above our current annual giving — this will allow us to enhance our building and make it more accessible in the following ways:
- An elevator outside the existing floorplan of the church that reaches all 5 levels. (Including a backup power source in case of power outages)
- 5 new ADA accessible bathrooms
- Basement Level: Elevator equipment room, small lobby, and large storage room
- Fellowship Hall Level: 2 new ADA accessible restrooms, shower/tub/laundry room, and dishwashing room (will remove issues with current dishwashing station drainage in the kitchen)
- Main Sanctuary Level: 1 new ADA accessible restroom, expanded front entry area, and musician area
- Office Level: 2 new ADA accessible restrooms, relocation of offices, reorganization of classrooms.
- Loft Level: expanded meeting/lounge area with windows to sanctuary for family room, door to block sound from choir loft, remodel office, and heat provided for the office.