Study and Devotions
- Wednesdays 7:00-8:00 p.m., “Jesus in our Relationships” BibleStudy
- Wednesdays 7:00-8:00 pm starts February 21
- Or Thursdays 9:30-am-10:30 am, starts February 22
- Copies of study
- Daily Devotions Handout- available in Hemgren Room
WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE & TOPIC DESCRIPTION
February 21: Experiencing Forgiveness
- Scripture John 8:2-11
Grace can help you forgive others even when you don’t feel like it.
February 28: Extending Acceptance
- Scripture Luke 15: 1-7
Getting past the things about someone that bother you
so you can love them as Jesus does.
March 7: Practicing Encouragement
- Scripture: John 15:31-33
We influence people more than we know when we encourage them.
March 14: Managing Conflict
- Scripture: Matthew 18:15-20
How we manage conflict affects our most important relationships.
March 21: Envisioning Greatness
Scripture: John 15:31-33
Help people see what they can become because of the
power of God’s Spirit.