Instructions for taking the Church Assessment Tool (CAT)
- Complete the CAT between February 22 – March 16. (Click here or on the Cat/computer graphic—–>)
- We want every member of Immanuel 16 years old and older to complete the CAT survey.
- No computer access OR need help taking it on-line OR just don’t do computers?
- Please be sure your spouse/partner and all young adults living in your home have the opportunity to complete the survey.
- Computers & people to help you take the CAT will be available at church on Sunday, March 1, 8 and 15 from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Paper copies are available in the church office along with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Plan for 20 minutes to answer all the questions.
- Answer all questions on the survey.
- The survey must be completed all at one time; your answers cannot be saved for you to complete later.
- If you do not answer all the questions or leave a question blank, the survey will be invalid, and your survey won’t be counted.
- Select only ONE household member to answer the section about Household Data (questions 79 – 85).
- Please do not discuss the survey or your answers with others as it could influence their responses.
•Questions about the CAT survey? Contact Tim Wolsky firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-241-3700.
Sunday, March 22 at 12:00 p.m.: Kristin Wiersma, our Kairos consultant, will present the CAT survey results.
All answers are strictly anonymous. We have no way of matching any assessment to a particular person, so please feel free to candidly share your perceptions, opinions and experiences. Our future together is dependent on your participation and honest answers.
THANK YOU for taking the time to participate in the Kairos Listening Phase through the Church Assessment Tool (CAT)
All voices are important for Immanuel’s future!