Note: Immanuel Lutheran Church will not meet together for public worship on Sunday, March 15 or Wednesday, March 18 Lenten Soup Supper and Worship. We will be gathering on Sunday, March 15 at 10 AM for worship only through our virtual LiveStream http://imluchurch.org/watch-live/. Our livestream service will include scripture readings, prayers, music, and a sermon. Each week, we will keep you informed via email, our website and Facebook about our plans for gathering for public worship. Click here for more information.
There are many ways to be involved at Immanuel. Thank you for sharing your time and talents in Immanuel’s Ministry!
It takes many hands to provide two worship services. We offer two worship services, one at 9:00 am and one at 11:00 am each Sunday. Below is the list of volunteers– click the title to view a “job description” for each. position
- Assist with Communion
- Liturgist – Assist pastor in worship- 11:00 service
- Acolyte –
- Serve Refreshments
Thanks in advance for signing up. Your participation in this ministry makes worship meaningful to many and by signing up online or in the Hemgren room it saves time for those who recruit volunteers.
If you haven’t volunteered before and would like to be mentored, contact Gaynelle Stamm and she will team you up with someone who has.
If you have questions, contact Gaynelle Stamm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-214-7008.
Click the button below to sign up!
Lenten Soup Suppers
Note: No Lenten Soup supper or worship on Wednesday March 18th.
On Wednesdays during Lent (February 26- April 1) Immanuel Lutheran will host soup suppers from 5:30-6:30 followed by a worship service beginning at 6:30. Each week will focus on a different country and information will be shared about how Lutheran World Relief serves that country.
Volunteers are needed to serve and cleanup, provide soup and/or bread It’s a great opportunity for fellowship during the Lenten season.
Opportunities to serve:
- Provide international soup: Bring 1/2 gallon of a kind of soup that might be served in that country to the Fellowship Hall kitchen by 5:15 p.m. or earlier if you want to use the kitchen to heat the soup.
- Provide soup: Bring a 1/2 gallon soup of your choice to the Fellowship Hall kitchen by 5:15 p.m. or earlier if you want to use the kitchen to heat the soup.
- Provide bread: Bring 1-2 loaves of bread or package of 24 rolls to the Fellowship Hall kitchen by 5:15 pm
- Provide crackers: Bring enough crackers for twenty people to the Fellowship Hall kitchen by 5:15 p.m.
- Help set-up and clean-up: Arrive by 4:30 p.m. Arrange and set tables. Prepare serving line. Help serve soup. Wash dishes, wipe tables, clean the kitchen, and sweep following supper.
Questions? Contact Nancy Marks at email@example.com or Judy Wellert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the button below to sign up!
Food Bank Field Trip- March 27
Immanuel is providing school buses to take approximately 100 8th graders from Washington Middle School to the Missoula Food bank to Volunteer on Friday, March 27
Teacher chaperones accompany the students, but 10 volunteers from Immanuel are needed to help facilitate the packing of food when they arrive at the Food Bank.
Volunteers will need to be at the Food Bank (1720 Wyoming St) from 1-2:30 pm. Please click the link and sign up below. This is a short, but impactful opportunity for service.
Questions? Contact Jack Stamm at 406-317-1118.
Click the button below to sign up.