Ron and Nancy Marks own an apple orchard of 11 Macintosh apple trees. Every year their family (Ike, Kathie, Erik, Bethany, Freddie and Joe) choose a non-profit to share the “fruits of our labor” as apples are harvested Friends, family and our church community are invited to come help pick apples, make apple juice and cut up apples for pies. People come and help and take home some juice and have the option to purchase additional juice or apples by making a donation.
This year we have chosen to support The Immanuel Lutheran Preschool. Director Julie Sager and Co-Teacher Wendy Deaton provide a quality preschool program for children (including our Freddie) ages 3-5.
To learn more about the preschool https://www.immanuellutheranpreschool.org/
- Join us on Saturday October 15 from 9:30 to noon or 1:00-3:30 pm.
- Sign up for a shift to come help pick apples, sort apples, squeeze and pasteurize the juice.
- Our apples may be having their own “sabbatical” this year as we don’t have as many apples as we have in the past so we may be limited on how long it will take! Come Early!
- Everyone who comes to help takes home a 1/2 gallon of pasteurized juice
- Make a donation for more juice or apples. (suggested price $2.50 a half gallon)
ADDRESS: 3524 South 3rd West.
- Please park in our driveway
- OR in our neighbor’s driveway (please don’t block their garage)
- OR in the Turner Farms’ Parking to the east of us on 3rd ST.
Please DO NOT park on Stallion Lake. Turner Farms is having their pumpkin days as well each afternoon – so be sure to plan some time to visit there too! Live music and food trucks as well!
Donations can be made to Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Donations are welcome!
- Make checks out to Immanuel Lutheran – note “apples” with your donation. Send to 830 S Ave West, Missoula 59801
- Use your credit card: Click button below to donate online. Choose Apple Days for your donation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.