Watch this video to see the details about the proposed renovations!
What are the specific goals of this appeal? Our goal over the next three years is to raise $599,325 — above our current annual giving — this will allow us to enhance our building and make it more accessible in the following ways:
- An elevator outside the existing floorplan of the church that reaches all 5 levels. (Including a backup power source in case of power outages)
- 5 new ADA accessible bathrooms
- Basement Level: Elevator equipment room, small lobby, and large storage room
- Fellowship Hall Level: 2 new ADA accessible restrooms, shower/tub/laundry room, and dishwashing room (will remove issues with current dishwashing station drainage in the kitchen)
- Main Sanctuary Level: 1 new ADA accessible restroom, expanded front entry area, and musician area
- Office Level: 2 new ADA accessible restrooms, relocation of offices, reorganization of classrooms.
- Loft Level: expanded meeting/lounge area with windows to sanctuary for family room, door to block sound from choir loft, remodel office, and heat provided for the office.
You must be logged in to post a comment.