From Immanuel’s Endowment Committee…
A LEARNING OPPORTUNITY FOR IMMANUEL MEMBERS & FRIENDS
Financial and Life Legacy Planning for Today & Tomorrow Seminar
When: Sunday evening, April 27th 7-8:30 pm
WHERE: St Paul Lutheran Church, 202 Brooks
This seminar is for everyone. We encourage all to come and learn about:
• Endowment funds – why do churches have them and how do they work?
• Estate planning – have you prepared your will?
• What’s a Power of Attorney, and do you need one?
• What are living trusts, and when are they appropriate?
• Health care directives
• Funeral planning and stewardship
During the first hour, professionals from the community will be presenting important and valuable information on the above topics. During the remaining time, our presenters will be available for round-table discussions. Childcare will be provided.
We hope you will plan to attend this FREE seminar. You’ll be one more step closer to having all of your personal affairs in order. Questions:
Call an Immanuel Endowment Committee Member: Jim Bendickson (240-1225), Tim Wolsky (241-3700), Sumer Pellett (239-1506), Scott Sager (251-5761) or Sandra Knutsen (542-1419).