Our Vision and Mission:
“Immanuel is called to be caring, compassionate and diverse congregation spiritually nourished through Jesus Christ who reaches out to the community at large.”
Strategic Plan (2022-2025)
Immanuel develops a strategic plan every few years to help us focus on aligning the unique gifts and resources that God has given our church with opportunities for sharing the love of Christ with all.
- Reach diverse people and families.
- Youth and Family Ministry with other churches
- Washington Middle School Flagship
- Meadowlark Family Promise
- Reconciling in Christ – Full welcome for LGBTQIA+ folks, family and friends.
- Create Christian community and care.
- Anticipate the future church: governance structure and technology
- Accessibility: pay down mortgage on elevator and other renovations.
Today, we have many opportunities to do good for our neighbors and community. As a church, we have the call and the joy of working together in a focused way with fellow Christians to positively impact each other, our community and the world in the name of Jesus Christ.